9.60 - Truss - Cabrio Max Air
Span of 9.60m with 2 chapels of 4.80m
Breedte: multiple of 9.60m
Lengte: multiple of 4m
Height: standard 4.5m - other heights are discussable
- The base of the construction is the truss.
- The trusses and pillars consist of rectangular tubes.
- The gutters and ridge profiles are made out of aluminium.
- All metal parts are zendzimir galvanized according to DIN EN 10305.3/5 - Z 275.
- The pillars and trusses are hot dip galvanized.
Cabrio MAX AIR
The roof slides the 2 bows fully open across the truss to either one side of the truss or to the 2 sides of the truss, so there are panels on each side of the truss.
This model is mainly used for cultivations that require a maximum of light.
Click here for more information.