9.60 - Tube - Semi Ventilation
Span of 9.60m with 1 chapel
Width: multiple of 9.60m
Length: multiple of 4m
Height: standard 5m - other heights are discussable
- The base of the construction is an oval tube which is used as a truss.
- Round tubes are used as supports.
- The pillars consist of zendzimir rectangular tubes (zendzimir or hot dip galvanized - on demand)
- The gutters and ridge profiles are made out of aluminium.
- The supports and crosses are round tubes.
- The bows are oval tubes.
- All metal parts are zendzimir galvanized according to DIN EN 10305.3/5 - Z 275.
One part of the roof ventilation can open.
The roof ventilation hinges on the gutter and is pushed open by racks.
A maximum opening of 1,5m can be created, along the total length of the chapels, by the use of one motor only.
Click here for more information.