12.80 - Truss - Semi Ventilation
Span of 12.80m with 2 bows of 6.40m
Width: multiple of 12.80m
Lengte: multiple of 4m or 5m (standard)
Height: standard 4.5m - other heights are discussable
- The base of the construction is the truss.
- The trusses and pillars consist of rectangular tubes.
- The gutters and ridge gutters are made out of aluminium.
- The bows, supports and crosses are round tubes.
- All metal partes are zendzimir galvanized according to DIN EN 10305.3/5 - Z 275.
- The pillars and trusses are hot dip galvanized.
One part of the roof ventilation can move, the other part is fixed.
The roof ventilation hinges to the gutter and is pushed open by racks.
There can be an opening from 1.20m to 2m over the total length of the chapels.
The 12.80m span is also very interesting towards automation, for example concerning the number of waterspray-arms. Because of the 2 bows, it is possible to create more variation in the way of ventilation. It depends a lot on the nature of the crop cultivated.
Click here for more information.