12.80 - Truss - Cabrio Max Air
Span of 12.80m with 3 chapels of 4.26m
Width: multiple of 12.80m
Length: multiple of 4m (standard)
Height: standard 4.5m - other heights are discussable
- The base ot he construction is a truss.
- The trusses and pillars consist of rectangular tubes.
- Tje gutters and ridge profiles are made out of aluminium.
- The bows, supports and crosses are round tubes.
- All metal parts are zendzimir galvanized according to DIN EN 10305.3/5 - Z 275.
- The pillars and trusses are hot dip galvanized.
Cabrio Max Air
On the roof, the 3 chapels are pushed fully open on thee truss, to one side of the truss or to both sides of the truss. So, there's minimum one chapel on each side.
This model is mainly used for cultivations that require a maximum of natural light.
Click here for more information.