12.80 - Truss - Cabrio Top Air
Span of 12.80m with 4 chapels of 3.20m
Width: multiple of 12.80m
Length: multiple of 4m or 5m (standard)
Height: standard of 4.5m - different heights are discussable
- The base of the construction is the truss.
- The trusses and pillars consist of rectangular tubes.
- The gutters and ridge profiles are made out of aluminium.
- The bows, supports and crosses are round tubes.
- All metal pars are zendimir galvanized according to DIN EN 10305.3/5 - Z 275.
- The pillar and trusses are hot dip galvanized.
Cabrio Top Air
The 4 chapels on the truss are fully pushed open by racks.
This model is mainly used for cultivations that require a maximum of natural light in order to harden the plants.
Click here for more information.