9.60 Truss - Semi Ventilation
Span of 9.60m with 1 chapel
Width: multiple of 9.60m
Length: multiple of 4m or 5m (standard)
Height: standard 4.5m - other heights are discussable
- The base of the construction is the truss.
- The trusses an pillars consist of rectangular tubes.
- The gutters and ridge profiles are made out of aluminium.
- The bows, supports and crosses are round tubes.
- All metal parts are zendzimir galvanized according to DIN EN 10305.3/5 - Z 275.
- The pillars and trusses are hot dip galvanized.
One part of the roof ventilation can move, the other part is fixed. The roof ventilation hinges to the gutter and is pushed open by racks. There can be an opening from 1.2m to 2 m over the total length of the chapels.
Click here for more information.