9.60 - Truss - Poly Ventilation
Span of 9.60m with 1 chapel
Width: multiple of 9.60m
Length: multiple of 4m or 5m (standard)
Height: standard 4.5m - other heights are discussable
- The base of the construction is the truss.
- The trusses and pillars consist of rectangular tubes.
- The gutters and ridge profiles are made out of aluminium.
- The bows, supports and crosses are round tubes.
- Alle metal parts are zendzimir galvanized according to DIN EN 10305.3/5 - Z 275.
- The pillars and trusses are hot dip galvanized.
Both parts of the roof ventilation can move independant from each other.
The roof ventilation hinges to the gutter and is pressed open by racks.
A double opening can be created with a distance of 1.2m to 2m over the total length of the chapels.
Click here for more information.